3.07.2011

30 Days - day sixteen...


day sixteen - a picture of someone who inspires you.



i find inspiration in many different ways...


to pin point a single person who gives me inspiration is a very difficult task.

it constantly changes with those who come in and out of my life.

right now, through a trying time of self-discovery and rebuilding, i think of myself as my biggest inspiration.

i know what i am capable of, i know what i have done in the past that hasn't worked and i know that if i keep pressing forward, my life can and will improve. this isn't meant to seem selfish at all. i just know that as of right this moment, i am my biggest inspiration. i do not want to make the same mistakes i have. i want to be able to make myself happy. i believe in myself. i can do it. if i falter, i know i have a select few in my life who will be there to encourage me. ultimately, though, it is me. i am the one who has to dig deep within myself to make things happen...

so, for me, i am my biggest inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment