3.08.2011

30 Days - day seventeen...

day seventeen - a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently




blake foard.


this mother fucker is one great guy. i have never met someone so genuine and so full of integrity. he is a man of his word. he has brought such positivity to my life. i've never met someone where we instantly became wonderful friends. we have so much in common, yet there's such differences, where it balances out perfectly. he has taught me so much about a variety of things. i don't think i could ask for a better friend. he was there when no one else in my life was. he has stood by me through a lot of bullshit. even though this friendship is just beginning, he is someone that i will always cherish and have in my life, no matter what the circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment