2.22.2011

my sweethearts...

i love my nieces and nephew so much.

my brother, justin, and his wife, kim, went to houston over the weekend. i was asked to babysit yesterday since it was a holiday and didn't have work.


i took the kiddos to hollywood connection, which is this ghetto ass indoor fun park thing. it's in west valley, so of course it's wicked ghetto... the kids had a blast though. they went on rides, ran around, played miniature golf, and for dinner, we had pizza.


i'm seriously the best aunt ever.

me and my love, olivia
Photobucket


ellyannah is so beautiful
Photobucket


this picture is the best... zion in the back acting like a dinosaur (of course), gwenevere looking all sweet and pretty, and ellyannah looking like a bad ass (but kinda resembling a garbage pail kid... these kidlets are the greatest...Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment