2.26.2011

by chance...

I want the chance to make you smile forever.

I want the chance to show you love you've never received before.

I want the chance to kiss you goodnight.

And kiss your eyelids as you awake.

I want the chance to hold your hand when you're afraid.

I want the chance to hide cute, little notes in your pockets before work.

I want the chance to burn dinner when I try to cook for you.

I want the chance to see love in your eyes, and you see love in mine.

I want the chance to buy you medicine when you have a cold.

I want the chance to give you a massage after a long day of work.

I want the chance to make you laugh when I say awkward things or terrible jokes.

I want the chance to cuddle during movies.

I want the chance to buy too much candy with you.

And to eat oreo shakes every night.

I want the chance to stay up late with you and play video games.

I want the chance to tell you that I love you every chance I get.

I want the chance to do your laundry.

I want the chance to feel completely good about myself, flaws and all, around you.

I want the chance for you to feel the same.

I want the chance to make love to you and fall asleep in your embrace.

I want the chance to celebrate birthdays, holidays and stupid anniversaries with you.

I want the chance to have date nights with you.

And go bowling.

I want the chance to try and make you happy every single day.

In doing so, I will be happy.

I want the chance to be too loud in public and make others feel uncomfortable with you.


I want the chance to give you my heart and love you unconditionally...

Give me the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment