12.27.2010

ho... ho... ho...

Welp,

The events of this past week have been ridiculous.

I got in a car accident... it was no fun. My car is fucked, turns out I cracked a rib, and had to pay $300 to get it outta the tow yard. $300 I don't have, luckily, Blake came to the rescue, once again. I really don't deserve how wonderful he is to me.

Then there's the dreaded Christmas. I hate the holidays more than Hitler hated Jews.

Christmas Eve at my mom's... we were all there. The kids were having a blast. Blake and my mom/step-dad get along so well. Its such a relief. We went back to my house, opened xmas jammies with Jason, Kaitlyn, Kane, Shaelyn and Zion. It was so much fun.

Then Christmas morning... I really loved watching Shae and Zion open their gifts. They're such sweeties. Blake got me 2 books (one of which I was dying for) and a new purse (not to mention the two dresses and new coat). I was nervous about him having a really good Christmas, since this is the first one in 12 years he was without his ex... He said he had a great one, thankfully! He enjoyed his jammies, jersey and video camera... it was a successful Christmas morning.

Then... we took a long ass nap. It was much needed and soooo lovely.

Then... Christmas dinner.... at the Foard's house. I was very nervous since this was the first time meeting his parents. I just wanted everything to go smoothly, and, of course, I wanted them to like me. His dad was the first I met... He's amazing! His mother is so fucking fantastic! I had such a great time. I'm glad I was able to spend time with the whole Foard family on Christmas.


So I survived Christmas... My ribs hurt. My car is jacked. I'm broke as fuck... but I'm around the people I love. I couldn't ask for more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment